maggio collision center, llc
Our Commitment is to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition and return it to you as quickly as possible.
The following illustration was designed to inform you of the sequence of repair process of your vehicle.
1. Estimate is prepared and Owner signs Repair Authorization
Questions, Contact us.
2. Insurance Negotiations are in process
3. Parts are ordered
4. Parts are Recived
5. Estimated Completion Date
6. Vehicle is dissembled
7. A Supplement report is written if necessary
9. Addition Parts ordered if necessary
10. The following repair work is preformed next:
All work is then inspected, initial tests are done and the vehicle is ready for the paint department.
- Structural and Body Repairs
Vehicle is set up on Unibody Repair Equipment
- New Panels are Prepared and Installed, Priming, Sealing & Corrosion Protection
11. The following work is performed next:
- Vehicle is pressure washed
- Vehicle is prepped, primed, blocked & sealed
- Vehicle is Taped, Bagged, Masked, Blown off - & Painted in a Spray Booth
8. Supplement Approved
12. The Vehicle Undergoes a Final Inspection and then it's Washed and Ready for Delivery